Project Coordinator | Full Time
Manager: Service Manager
Team: Project Services Team
External: Existing Client Base
Location: Lakewood, CO
What We Do
Mytech Partners, Inc. is a managed services technology company that strives to provide the best IT experience in North America. We work with hundreds of businesses around the country, helping them to grow and providing solutions to their IT challenges. Our clients see us as an extension of their business, so we focus on building unique relationships with each of them, providing vision and strategy for their technology needs, and responding quickly when a technical issue is hindering their work.
Mytech is made up of smart, experienced, hard-working people. We look for team members who are focused on meeting the needs of our clients and are willing to go above and beyond to do so. Our core values of Communication, Happiness, Accountability, and Improvement represent who we are and who we are constantly striving to be. Mytech provides comprehensive employment benefits, including health insurance, PTO and sick time, and 401K match.
As a Project Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for scheduling project resources, monitoring project progress, communicating with customers and vendors, and a variety of other project-related work. The work environment is fast-paced but fun; flexibility and problem-solving skills are a necessity. We are looking for someone who has excellent verbal communication skills, will maintain professionalism, and is adept at prioritizing and assigning work based on multiple factors. Mytech Partners is a very customer-centric company, so a thorough knowledge of customer service will be required.
- Track and review all project related tickets and work tasks, assigning to engineers based on availability and skill-level.
- Schedule remote and onsite technical project work based on priority and urgency.
- Communicate with customers regarding status updates, onsite implementation, and scheduled work.
- Monitor project progress and ensure that work is being done in a timely manner.
- Assist with assessment and staffing of simultaneous projects.
- Follow-up with team members during project implementation; escalate and prioritize project-related issues.
- Assist with emergency response as point-of-contact for customers and internal stakeholders.
- Review projects to ensure accuracy and assist with project reporting and follow-up.
- Communicate pertinent information to engineers and project managers.
- Review time entry and project billing prior to final invoicing.
- Liaise between internal departments to coordinate project implementation and customer requests.
- Utilize Outlook, Word, Excel, and ConnectWise to complete required responsibilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements
- Commitment to support and promote Mytech’s mission, vision, and values.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to shifting priorities and schedules.
- Good organizational skills; capable of carrying out assignments with minimal supervision.
- Strong written/oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Exceptional follow-up skills and a proactive approach to resolving issues.
- Desire to function as a team player, working to resolve conflicts when necessary.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- High school diploma or higher strongly recommended.
- Proficiency with technology desired.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with a disability to perform the essential functions.
While performing the responsibilities of this job, regular attendance and the ability to communicate in a professional manner is necessary. The employee is regularly required to sit; frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Computer use is required on a daily basis.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
This position requires you to work from our office in Lakewood, CO. We will happily accept out of town applications; however, we do not provide relocation assistance.
Please send a cover letter and a resume to HR@mytech.com if you are interested.
career position posted 09/15/2017