What are we looking for? As a member of our Inside Sales team, you will work with and support members of the Outside Sales/Business Development team and will be immersed in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment handling a variety of requests and issues. Flexibility and having the ability to think on your feet to handle undefined issues is critical to be successful in this position. While a technology background is not required, we are looking for someone that has a drive to never stop learning with exceptional problem solving skills while having the ability to manage other request deadlines. The top priority in this role as well as Mytech Partners is providing the best IT experience. We are looking for candidates that have outstanding customer service skills to reject mediocrity and a motivation to provide more value that we receive in payment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
How you will contribute to the Business Development team:
- Administrative Support: You will have the skill to anticipate needs of your team such as coordinating meetings and preparing meeting materials as well as adapting to a wide-range of requests while maintaining a commitment to business quality and customer service.
- Account Support: You will work to establish rapport and maintain relationships with prospective and current clients and vendors as well as liaising between various internal departments to efficiently respond to customer inquiries and to be proactive in customer-related support.
- Order Management: In response to client requests, you will provide quotes on transactional items based on standards and process orders upon client approval. Strong attention to detail is necessary to set the next person up for success.
What we expect in a successful candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience desired. Knowledge of technology is helpful but not necessary
- Ability to concisely document processes, issues, resolutions; strong writing skills required
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and respond with a sense of urgency
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to successfully and effectively work independently and within a team structure
- Self-motivated and responsive to management and clients
- Exceptional ability to develop productive and positive customer relationships
- Commitment to support and promote Mytech Partner’s mission, vision, and values to meet and exceed client expectations