Depot & Field Services MANAGER | Full-TimE
Manager: Branch General Manager
Team: Help Desk Technical Services Team
External: Existing Client Base
Location: New Brighton, MN
What We Do
Mytech Partners, Inc. is a managed services technology company that strives to provide the best IT experience in North America. We work with hundreds of businesses around the country, helping them to grow and providing solutions to their IT challenges. Our clients see us as an extension of their business, so we focus on building unique relationships with each of them, providing vision and strategy for their technology needs, and responding quickly when a technical issue is hindering their work.
Mytech is made up of smart, experienced, hard-working people. We look for team members who are focused on meeting the needs of our clients and are willing to go above and beyond to do so. Our core values of Communication, Happiness, Accountability, and Improvement represent who we are and who we are constantly striving to be. Mytech provides comprehensive employment benefits, including health insurance, PTO and sick time, and 401K match.
As a Depot & Field Services Manager, you’ll oversee the daily operations of Mytech’s depot and field services teams. The Depot is responsible for configuration of all client equipment before being deployed to a client site. The Depot also handles warranty repairs and replacements for client hardware, oversees Mytech’s fleet of vehicles, and coordinates shipping and recycling, as well as various other logistical responsibilities. The field services team is responsible for all proactive and reactive onsite client visits. This includes PC deployments, Admin Visits, Staff Augmentation, emergency escalations and any other relevant onsite work. Both teams may provide assistance to the project team when necessary.
- Develop and document processes and procedures for Depot & Field Services, in accordance with Mytech’s overall strategy.
- Maintain and replicate depot processes and technology across multiple Mytech locations.
- Provide training and guidance to other Mytech locations regarding Depot & Field processes and gosdals.
- Manage a team of technical resources; hire and train new team members as necessary.
- Assign work to team members and ensure it is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Track metrics and report to Mytech leadership.
- Work with internal departments to communicate pertinent information, make recommendations for improvements, etc.
- Communicate with customers regarding scheduling, build specifications, status of work, or any customer service issues.
- Liaise between internal departments to coordinate hardware deployment and customer requests.
- Represent Mytech Partners in a positive, professional, and enthusiastic manner when working with customers and staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements
- Commitment to support and promote Mytech’s mission, vision, and values.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- High level of business and organizational aptitude.
- Flexibility to work and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Desire to work as a team player.
- Ability to directly manage and train a team of individuals.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or higher strongly recommended.
- Proficiency with technology required.
- Outstanding ability to build rapport with customers and direct reports.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with a disability to perform the essential functions.
While performing the responsibilities of this job, regular attendance and the ability to communicate in a professional manner is necessary. The employee is regularly required to sit; frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Computer use is required on a daily basis.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
This position requires you to work from our office in New Brighton, MN. We will happily accept out of town applications; however, we do not provide relocation assistance.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and a resume to HR@mytech.com if you are interested.
career position posted 10/13/2017