OUTSIDE SALES/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT | Full-TimE | LAKEWOOD
Reports to: Sales Manager
Location: Lakewood, CO
What We Do
Mytech Partners, Inc. is a managed services technology company that strives to provide the best IT experience in North America. We work with hundreds of businesses around the country, helping them to grow by providing solutions to their IT challenges. Our clients see us as an extension of their business, so we focus on building unique relationships with each of them, providing vision and strategy for their technology needs, and responding quickly when a technical issue is hindering their work.
Why consider Mytech Partners: We are a leading company in our industry, with a strong growth strategy. Our leadership is committed to investing in staff to grow with the company by collaborating with every team member on a personal vision and value plan, fostering a culture of praise, and ensuring staff never stop learning. We embrace uniqueness as well as create fun and a little weirdness, which led to our staff nominating Mytech Partners as one of Minnesota’s Top 100 companies to work for from 2013-2016.
Mytech is made up of smart, experienced, hard-working people. We look for team members who are focused on meeting the needs of our clients and are willing to go above and beyond to do so. Our core values of Communication, Happiness, Accountability, and Improvement represent who we are and who we are constantly striving to be.
As a Business Development/Outside Sales Representative, you will be primarily responsible for growing our customer base by acquiring new customers, while retaining and growing a limited number of existing customers. Building quality, trusted relationships with customers, vendor partners and other team members will be key to your success. Understanding different personality and communication styles and being able to adapt your communication style in order to best listen and deliver key messages is an important skill in this role.
The work environment is fast-paced but fun; flexibility and problem-solving skills are a necessity as well as the ability to manage and prioritize workload. We are looking for someone who is energetic, has excellent written and verbal communication skills, and will maintain professionalism and confidentiality.
Mytech Partners is a very customer-centric company, so a thorough knowledge of customer service will be required to effectively navigate a wide range of customer interactions. Business Development Representatives must be able to implement a disciplined approach to new customer acquisition, and account management activities that will result the ability to meet sales revenue goals for Mytech and themselves.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Making new connections by networking, getting referrals, participating in tradeshows and other marketing events that drive leads and new business.
- You will work to establish rapport and maintain relationships with new prospects, current clients and vendors.
- Liaising between various internal departments as well as vendors to respond to customer inquiries and to be proactive in regard to customer-related support.
- Conduct regular business reviews with clients to review relationship health, customer satisfaction, and service delivery. Routinely explore growth opportunities within existing client base.
- Conduct annual planning and budgeting sessions with clients; help customers anticipate their technology needs.
- Communicate technology standards, the business value, and risks associated with solutions Mytech delivers and supports.
- Intervene when customer issues arise; drive action plans to remediate issues, prioritization.
- Establish clear expectations with customers and fellow team members in every area of interaction.
- Prepares sales quotes, proposals and other customer facing deliverables as needed to respond to customer service requirements and procedures.
- Resolving customer inquiries in an expeditious and tactful manner. Follow up with clients on a timely basis.
- Track sales activities.
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline.
- Performance monitoring – revenue to plan, quality of service delivery, etc.
- Engage internal resources when opportunities emerge.
- Executing Mytech’s account management methodology.
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Goal attainment.
- Effective follow up, value add and closing capabilities.
- Proper use of business tools such as CRM, Quoting and other resources that require consistent, accurate data entry for our systems and operations to function properly.
- Following Mytech’s defined processes.
- Attending sales meetings, taking notes, and following-up on action items.
- Maintaining a commitment to business quality and customer service.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements
- Commitment to support and promote Mytech’s mission, vision, and values.
- Several years of sales, and account management experience with proven results
- Experience in technology with an understanding of hardware and networks
- Understand core business concepts, P&L, ROI, etc.
- High numerical reasoning
- Bachelor’s degree desired.
- Self-Motivated, Driven and goal oriented, professional
- Strong written/oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with a disability to perform the essential functions.
While performing the responsibilities of this job, regular attendance and the ability to communicate in a professional manner is necessary. The employee is regularly required to sit; frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Computer use is required on a daily basis.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
This position requires you to work from our office in Lakewood, CO. We will happily accept out of town applications; however, we do not provide relocation assistance.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and a resume to HR@mytech.com if you are interested. Within your cover letter, provide an example of a time you provided more value than you received in payment.
Salary: Base salary plus Bonus, Benefits & 401k match after vesting period
career position posted 03/10/2017