ACCOUNT Coordinator | Full-TimE (M-F, 8am-5pm) | New Brighton, MN
Manager: Sales Manager
Team: Business Development - Inside Sales
External: Prospects and Existing Client Base
Location: New Brighton, MN
What We Do
Mytech Partners, Inc. is a managed services technology company that strives to provide the best IT experience in North America. We work with hundreds of businesses around the country, helping them to grow and providing solutions to their IT challenges. Our clients see us as an extension of their business, so we focus on building unique relationships with each of them, providing vision and strategy for their technology needs, and responding quickly when a technical issue is hindering their work.
Why consider Mytech Partners? We are a leading company in our industry, with a strong growth strategy. Our leadership is committed to investing in staff to grow with the company by collaborating with every team member on a personal vision and value plan, fostering a culture of praise, and ensuring staff never stop learning. We embrace uniqueness as well as create fun and a little weirdness, which led to our staff nominating Mytech Partners as one of Minnesota’s Top 100 companies to work for from 2013-2016.
Mytech is made up of smart, experienced, hard-working people. We look for team members who are focused on meeting the needs of our clients and are willing to go above and beyond to do so. Our core values of Communication, Happiness, Accountability, and Improvement represent who we are and who we are constantly striving to be.
What are we looking for? As a member of our Inside Sales team, you will work with and support members of the Outside Sales/Business Development team and will be immersed in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment handling a variety of requests and issues. Flexibility and having the ability to think on your feet to handle undefined issues is critical to be successful in this position. While a technology background is not required, we are looking for someone that has a drive to never stop learning with exceptional problem solving skills while having to ability to manage other request deadlines. The top priority in this role as well as Mytech Partners is providing the best IT experience. We are looking for candidates that have outstanding customer service skills to reject mediocrity and a motivation to provide more value that we receive in payment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
How you will contribute to the Business Development team:
- Administrative Support: You will have the skill to anticipate needs of your team such as coordinating meetings and preparing meeting materials as well as adapting to a wide-range of requests while maintaining a commitment to business quality and customer service.
- Account Support: You will work to establish rapport and maintain relationships with prospective and current clients and vendors as well as liaising between various internal departments to efficiently respond to customer inquiries and to be proactive in customer-related support.
- Order Management: In response to client requests, you will provide quotes on transactional items based on standards and process orders upon client approval. Strong attention to detail is necessary to set the next person up for success.
What we expect in a successful candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience desired. Knowledge of technology is helpful but not necessary
- Ability to concisely document processes, issues, resolutions; strong writing skills required
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and respond with a sense of urgency
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to successfully and effectively work independently and within a team structure
- Self-motivated and responsive to management and clients
- Exceptional ability to develop productive and positive customer relationships
- Commitment to support and promote Mytech Partner’s mission, vision, and values to meet and exceed client expectations
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with a disability to perform the essential functions.
While performing the responsibilities of this job, regular attendance and the ability to communicate in a professional manner is necessary. The employee is regularly required to sit; frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Computer use is required on a daily basis.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
This position requires you to work from our office in New Brighton, MN. We will happily accept out of town applications; however, we do not provide relocation assistance.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and a resume to HR@mytech.com if you are interested. Within your cover letter, provide an example of a time you provided more value than you received in payment.
Salary Range: $15 - $19/hour. In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package, Mytech Partners offers opportunities for growth, development of new skills, and the ability to contribute to process improvement.
career position posted 08/30/2017